Sunday 16 December 2007

Let's Think

Think about you
Think about me
Think about us.
Let's think.
Remembering all the seconds
Everything we've said
Everything we've done.
We have time
Let's think
My tears only mean emotion
You make me smile
But you make me step back too.

It looks like a dream!
Am I in this world?
I want to understand you
I want to feel you
If the answer is no
Let me change your mind.
Please think the way I want you to
Please be in a good day
Promise me everything's going to be alright!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

~Good way to go! mas gosto mais de ti em portugues... saudad*

Fátima Emauz said...

Qualquer poema que façamos, seja em que língua for, faz-nos acima de tudo pensar...
Pensar em alguém,
Pensar em algo,
Pensar simplesmente.

Nunca percas a capacidade de partilhar com alguém os teus pensamentos sobre algo.

Beijos amigos. Rum

Cata A. said...

Let's think! Let's take a second and just think!